Teaching Buddha represents Wisdom, understanding and fulfilling destiny. Both hands are held at chest level, with thumb and index fingers forming a circle. The right hand is turned palm in, while the left hand is turned palm out.
The Teaching Buddha represents the life of Buddha after his enlightenment when he gave his first sermon. He gave this sermon to a small group of disciples, disciples who had previously belittled the Buddha. The Teaching Buddha statue is perfect for someone who is studying or focusing on their spirituality.
Diameter: 10 cm
We will contact you if there is an excessive delay with the despatch of your products. We aim to send out products within 3-5 working days after we receive an order. The total cost of your order will include a delivery charge. Delivery times will vary according to how quickly the mail service can deliver. We recommend placing your orders early at particularly busy times of year (such as Christmas) to make allowance for delivery delays. We reserve the right to decline to fulfill orders for any reason, including a product which has been mis-published, such as its price or specification. Orders are treated as offers which we are entitled to accept or decline. If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you. There is only one delivery charge per order. Note that we cannot be responsible for orders which go missing after delivery. Extra shipping charges will be incurred for shipping of exchanged goods.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it back for a full refund (less any shipping charges). Also, if you need to exchange your product for a different size, color, or alternation, simply send it back to us and we will promptly ship you the new product (subject to product availability.)
Returns must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, and contents. Only unwashed, unworn, or defective merchandise may be returned. If you return the product(s) in unsellable condition we will ship the product back to you at your expense and will not provide you with a refund.
Please send the item back to us at the address below using any traceable shipping method if not using prepaid label. Once we receive your package, we will exchange or refund as you instruct.
Tverrgaten 13, 5017 Bergen
Please mark the shipment: RETURNED MERCHANDISE FOR EXCHANGE. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.
Packages must be returned prepaid—we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Proof of purchase, such as a copy of the original sales receipt, return/exchange request or packing slip, is required for reimbursement of the full purchase price.
- Returns must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, and contents. Only unwashed, unworn, or defective merchandise may be returned. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- If requested exchange item is not available we will issue refund instead.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please use shipping method that can be tracked. We recommend you insure the parcel when shipping higher-priced items. Packages must be returned prepaid—we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- We will only refund shipping charges if we've sent the wrong item or if the item sent is defective.
- Subsequent to an approval authorization, we can only credit the credit card used for the original purchase. No store credit, gift card, or gift certificates will be issued. Please allow up to 30 days or 1 – 2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.